At Smirthwaite we just love to make things easier for children of all ages with special needs. There’s a passion behind everything we design and we aim to leave parents and children alike with that ‘wow’ factor!
Our expert designers are never happy with average. We like to think we’ve got the perfect recipe to guarantee happy, comfortable children and an all-round positive family experience every time.
Our range of special needs equipment reflects our belief that all children deserve to equal comfort and ability when doing day-to-day activities.
We cater for children of all ages, abilities and needs…
- Seating at school – making joining in easy and fun
- Seating at home – including high chairs for hygiene and comfort
- Standing at school or home
- Therapy – physical and mental stimulation for fun and rehabilitation
- Sensory integration – soothe or energise with creative sensory solutions
- Toileting – including potty chairs
- Bathing – including bath chairs for confident bathing
- Changing and showering – various benches for dry and wet rooms help children to keep up with friends as they get ready for action
- Sleeping systems – improving sleep patterns and promoting healing and development
A selection of our special needs equipment is available online – with free delivery too!
Or, you can ask your local Product Advisor to give you a free, no-obligation product demo or assessment for your child – he or she will be delighted you asked! Simply get in touch and we will be happy to help.
Did you know that we also export to the USA? Take a look at our dedicated site to see what products are available.